Please check this list completely, there are MANDATORY ITEMS you must bring on your overnight fishing charter.
Suggested shopping for breakfast items. You may want to have a full breakfast some mornings but bring along some quick breakfast items like donuts or bagels too.
- Bread for toast
- Coffee Rolls
- 1 Pound of Drip Coffee
Suggested shopping for lunch items. Bring along sandwich cold cuts and some hotdogs and hamburgers. We don't mind cooking a hot lunch!
- Deli Meats (turkey, ham, etc.)
- Sliced cheese
- Condiments (mustard, ketchup, mayo, salt, pepper)
- Lettuce, Tomato, Onion
- Hotdogs, Hamburgers, etc.
- Cheap paper plates (no Styrofoam please)
- Snacks (potato chips, cookies, fruit, etc.)
Suggested shopping for dinner items. We usually have fish either baked or fried one night. Some parties bring something different for the second night other than fish.
- Dinner item for second night (chicken, meat, etc.)
- Salad & Salad Dressing
- Black Beans & Yellow Rice (easy to fix)
- Good bread & butter.
This is only a list of suggested items, you may bring whatever you like.
- Chum Bags
- 1 Gallon of Bleach
- Vegetable oil
- Cracker meal (for frying fish)
- All beverages including bottled water
- Good disposable plates (no Styrofoam)
- Cheap disposable plates (for sandwiches, etc. - no Styrofoam)
- Plastic Cups for drinks
- Plastic utensils for all meals (fresh water is too precious to use to wash dishes)
- Sugar packets, coffee creamer
- 3 rolls of paper towels
- 3 rolls of toilet paper
- Sheets, blankets or sleeping bags, pillows for the bunks
- Six 30 gallon garbage bags for trash
- Plenty of rags for cleaning hands
- Gallon size Zip-Lock bags for filets, leftovers, etc.
- Personal toiletries & towels
- Motion sickness pills or ear patches (ear patches are the best but are prescription)
We will check your items prior to departure. The Captain will go to the store last minute if necessary to complete the list (this will delay your departure).